Terms and conditions of use
1.1 “Content” refers to images, text and photographs that are encountered by visiting this website and social media pages, and any other electronic publication that we make available, including newsletters.
1.2 “Intellectual Property” refers to any intellectual property owned by us, of every sort, including content, whether or not registered or registrable in any country, including intellectual property of all kinds coming into existence after today, together with all rights which are derived from those rights.
2.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
2.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
2.3 If you register with our subscription/newsletter, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
2.4 You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
3. Permission to use website
3.1 You may:
- (a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
- (b) stream audio and video files from our websiteusing the media player on our website and
3.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
3.3 You may only use our website for our business purposes; you must not use our website for any other purposes.
3.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- (a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- (c) show any material from our website in public;
- (d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- (e) redistribute material from our website.
3.6 Notwithstanding Section 3.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
3.7 If any Content includes technical inaccuracies or typographical errors please bring these to our immediate attention
3.8 We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to our website, to areas of our website and/or to functionality upon our website. We may, for example, suspend access to the website during server maintenance or when we update the website. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on the website.
4. Misuse of website
4.1 You must not:
- (a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability, accessibility, integrity or security of the website;
- (b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (c) hack or otherwise tamper with our website;
- (d) probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our website without our permission;
- (e) circumvent any authentication or security systems or processes on or relating to our website;
- (f) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- (g) impose an unreasonably large load on our website resources (including bandwidth, storage capacity and processing capacity);
- (h) decrypt or decipher any communications sent by or to our website without our permission;
- (i) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- (j) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- (k) use our website except by means of our public interfaces;
- (l) violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website;
- (m) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing); or
- (n) do anything that interferes with the normal use of our website.
- (o) do anything which reduces or might reduce the value of our intellectual property or challenge our ownership of it and you must notify us of any suspected infringement of our intellectual property
- (p) use our intellectual property except directly in our interest
4.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
4.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
4.4 You must not copy or make any change to any content or any part of it or use it in any way which it is not intended to be used without permission
5. Subscription and newsletter
5.1 To be eligible for a subscription and newsletter on our website under this Section 5, you must be resident or situated in the United Kingdom.
5.2 You may register on our website by completing and submitting the form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that contact us form on the website.
6. Cancellation and suspension of subscription and newsletter
6.1 We may:
- (a) suspend your subscription/newsletter;
- (b) cancel your subscription/newsletter; and/or
at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice to you.
6.2 You may cancel your subscription/newsletter on our website using the contact me form or emailing [email protected]
7. Our rights to use your content
7.1 In these terms and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us with consent or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
8. Rules about your content
8.1 You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
8.2 Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
8.3 Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- (a) be libellous or maliciously false;
- (b) be obscene or indecent;
- (c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off or other intellectual property right;
- (d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- (e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- (f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- (g) be in contempt of any court or in breach of any court order;
- (h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- (i) be blasphemous;
- (j) be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- (k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- (l) depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- (m) be pornographic[, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- (n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- (o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- (p) constitute spam;
- (q) be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- (r) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
9. Limited warranties
9.1 We do not warrant or represent:
- (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- (b) that the material on the website is up to date;
- (c) that the website will operate without fault; or
- (d) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
9.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
9.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 10.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
10. Limitations and exclusions of liability
10.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
10.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 10 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- (a) are subject to Section 10.1; and
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
10.3 To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
10.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
10.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
10.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
10.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
10.8 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees, contractors and subcontractors, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees or contractors and subcontractors in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees)
10.9 Content may contain links to others over which we have neither power nor control. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
11. Breaches of these terms and conditions
11.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- (a) send you one or more formal warnings;
- (b) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- (d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- (e) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- (f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
11.2 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking
12.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
12.2 The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
12.3 If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
13.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
13.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
14.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
14.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
15. Third party rights
15.1 A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
15.2 The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
16. Entire agreement
16.1 Subject to Section 10.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
17. Law and jurisdiction
17.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
17.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusivejurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18. Our details
18.1 This website is owned and operated by Core Prescribing Solutions Ltd.
18.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 12331551, and our registered office is at 46 Houghton Place, Bradford, BD1 3RG.
18.3 You can contact us:
- (a) by post, to the postal address given above;
- (b) using our website contact form;
- (c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
- (d) by email, using the email address published on our website